Scottsdale Lawyer for Car Accident & Other Injuries
There are many ways that people can end If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. It could be a car accident on the 101 with a distracted driver, a slip and fall at the Costco on N. Hayden Road, or a bicycle accident while driving through Old Town Scottsdale. No matter how the accident has occurred, you could end up dealing with substantial medical bills, loss of work, or even having to change your day-to-day routine due to injuries. At the Stewart Law Group, we fight to help individuals and families that have been impacted by accidents caused by someone else to recover fair and just compensation to help cover those costs. If you have been injured in Scottsdale, AZ or the surrounding area don’t hesitate to reach out to our personal injury law firm near you for a free case consultation.
Contact Our Scottsdale, AZ Personal Injury Attorney Office Near You
Stewart Law Group
17470 N Pacesetter Way,
Scottsdale, AZ 85255,
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Why You Need To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney in Scottsdale
When someone has sustained serious injuries in an accident, or if a family has lost a loved one, it can be next to impossible to try to move on. Especially if the accident has been caused by the negligence of another. A personal injury claim can help to cover the costs that arise from the accident such as medical bills, or loss of wages, but trying to secure compensation from insurance companies, big-box store chains, store or property owners, or even just the negligent party without experienced legal representation can be very difficult.
Filing a personal injury claim can be complicated, insurance companies will attempt to get you to settle as quickly as possible for as little as possible. An experienced personal injury attorney near you in Scottsdale can help you navigate these difficult waters and work to win you the best settlement possible for your claim. At Stewart Law Group we have been helping people who are dealing with injuries for years. Our team of compassionate and understanding attorneys are here to listen to your side of the story and to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Practice Areas in Scottsdale, AZ
At Stewart Law Group in Scottsdale, AZ our personal injury attorneys help our clients recover money for injuries that are a result of many types of accidents. If you have been injured in any of the below accidents or even a different type of accident and it is the direct result of the negligence of another please don’t hesitate to reach out to our personal injury law firm in Scottsdale for a confidential case evaluation. Personal injury cases our law firm handles in Scottsdale and the surrounding area include:
- Car Accidents – The injuries sustained in a car accident can be quite serious and require significant medical treatment no matter if it’s a T-boned, rear-ended, head-on collision or some other kind of accident. If you live in Scottsdale, AZ, and have been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another person or persons don’t hesitate to contact our Scottsdale law firm for a free case consultation.
- Truck Accidents – Trucking accidents can have devastating consequences for those involved. 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks take up a great deal of the Arizona highways. The pressures of being a long-haul driver and the expectation to drive even while tired can lead to mistakes being made on the road and innocent people pay for it.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Bikers are more vulnerable on the roads than other drivers because of the open design of motorcycles. Because of this when an accident occurs the injuries sustained can be extremely critical leading to the extended need for medical treatment and rehabilitation. In some cases, motorcycle accident injuries can be life-changing or even fatal.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bike riding in Scottsdale, Arizona is a wonderful way to get outdoors but it can be very easy for a cyclist to be missed by drivers on the road. Accidents involving bike riders can be very serious leading to common injuries like abrasions, broken bones, head injuries, and more.
- Slip and Falls – Whether it is tripping over a chipped or broken sidewalk, slipping on a spilled liquid in a store, or falling because of catching your foot on a bump in a carpet or pallet sticking out too far, there are many ways a person can be injured in a slip and fall accident in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Dog Bites – It is the responsibility of dog owners to make sure that their pets do not harm anyone. All too often dogs can get away from their owners or be off leash and attack an unsuspecting victim, particularly children. Dog bites or attacks can have devastating consequences for an individual leading to serious injuries, even impacting them mentally, giving them a fear of animals.
- Wrongful Death – We put our trust in medical professionals to keep our loved ones safe and alive while in their care. It is devastating to lose a loved one, even more so when we learn that their death could have been avoided. If you have lost a loved one in Scottsdale, AZ due to the negligence of another it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney near you about possible compensation for your loss.
Consult A Personal Injury Lawyer Near You in Scottsdale
If you have been injured in an accident in Scottsdale it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney near you as quickly as possible. When it comes to filing a personal injury claim there is a statute of limitations of two years in the state of Arizona. Reach out to us today by calling (480) 425-1400. Or complete our contact form and we’ll get in touch with you right away. Stewart Law Group’s personal injury team offers the steadfast legal support you need and can trust.
Read What Our Clients Have To Say About Us:
“Was happy with the service I received from Melissa Bower at Stewart Law Group. Ms. Bower was always willing to listen to concerns and willing to explain anything I had a question on. Her representation was much appreciated and aligned with my wants and needs. Could not have asked for a better experience.”
And read more of our 24+ reviews on Google.