Peoria Lawyer for Car Accident & Other Injuries
If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence you could be dealing with substantial medical bills, loss of work, or even having to change your day-to-day routine due to injuries. Dealing with the trauma of an accident is hard enough without having these extra circumstances adding stress to the situation. At the Stewart Law Group, we fight to help individuals and families that have been impacted by accidents caused by someone else to recover fair and just compensation to help cover those costs. If you have been injured in Peoria, AZ or the surrounding area don’t hesitate to reach out to our personal injury law firm near you for a free case consultation.
Contact Our Peoria, AZ Personal Injury Attorney Office Near You
Stewart Law Group
14050 N 83rd Ave Ste 290
Peoria, AZ 85381
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Why You Need To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney in Peoria
After an accident the main thing that people typically focus on is moving on, putting the accident behind them, and carrying on the best they can. When someone has sustained serious injuries, or if a family has lost a loved one, this can be next to impossible. But trying to secure compensation from insurance companies, big-box store chains, store or property owners, or even just the negligent party without experienced legal representation can be very difficult. Filing a personal injury claim can be complicated, insurance companies will attempt to get you to settle as quickly as possible for as little as possible. An experienced trial attorney near you can help you navigate these difficult waters and work to win you the best settlement possible for your claim. At Stewart Law Group we have been helping people who are dealing with injuries for years. Our team of compassionate and understanding attorneys are here to listen to your side of the story and to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Practice Areas in Peoria, AZ
At Stewart Law Group in Peoria, AZ our personal injury attorneys help our clients recover money for injuries that are a result of many types of accidents. If you have been injured in any of the below accidents or even a different type of accident and it is the direct result of the negligence of another please don’t hesitate to reach out to our personal injury law firm in Peoria for a confidential case evaluation. Personal injury cases our law firm handles in Peoria and the surrounding area include:
- Car Accidents – Whether dealing with a T-boned, rear-ended, head-on collision or some other kind of car accident the injuries sustained can be quite serious and require significant medical treatment. If you live in Peoria, AZ, and have been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another person or persons don’t hesitate to contact our Peoria law firm for a free case consultation.
- Truck Accidents – 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks take up a great deal of the Arizona highways. The pressures of being a long-haul driver and the expectation to drive even while tired can lead to mistakes being made on the road. These mistakes can have devastating consequences when an accident occurs.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Bikers are more vulnerable on the roads than other drivers because of the open design of motorcycles. Because of this when an accident occurs the injuries sustained can be extremely critical leading to the extended need for medical treatment and rehabilitation. In some cases, motorcycle accident injuries can be life-changing or even fatal.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bike riding in Peoria, Arizona is a wonderful way to get outdoors but it can be very easy for a cyclist to be missed by drivers on the road. Accidents involving bike riders can be very serious leading to common injuries like abrasions, broken bones, head injuries, and more.
- Slip and Falls – Whether it is tripping over a chipped or broken sidewalk, slipping on a spilled liquid in a store, or falling because of catching your foot on a bump in a carpet or pallet sticking out too far, there are many ways a person can be injured in a slip and fall accident in Peoria, AZ.
- Dog Bites – It is the responsibility of dog owners to make sure that their pets do not harm anyone. All too often dogs can get away from their owners or be off leash and attack an unsuspecting victim, particularly children. Dog bites or attacks can have devastating consequences for an individual leading to serious injuries, even impacting them mentally, giving them a fear of animals.
- Wrongful Death – We put our trust in medical professionals to keep our loved ones safe and alive while in their care. It is devastating to lose a loved one, even more so when we learn that their death could have been avoided. If you have lost a loved one in Peoria, AZ due to the negligence of another it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney near you about possible compensation for your loss.
Consult A Personal Injury Lawyer Near You in Peoria
Time is of the essence when dealing with a personal injury claim as there is a statute of limitations of two years when filing a personal injury claim in Peoria and throughout Arizona. Reach out to us today by calling 602-548-3400. Or complete our contact form and we’ll get in touch with you right away. Stewart Law Group’s personal injury team offers the steadfast legal support you need and can trust.
Read What Our Clients Have To Say About Us:
“Was happy with the service I received from Melissa Bower at Stewart Law Group. Ms. Bower was always willing to listen to concerns and willing to explain anything I had a question on. Her representation was much appreciated and aligned with my wants and needs. Could not have asked for a better experience.”
And read more of our 24+ reviews on Google.